Did you hear about Catvertising? The term, a blend word from cat and advertising, enjoyed a spike in popularity beginning 2011 as a result of a parody of commercialization of cat viral videos by the advertising agency st. john in Toronto, Canada.
TriptanZä Introduce Catvertising//
Catvertising style of advertisement is sometimes simply referred to as a “cat commercial”. This concept have never been introduced in the market until Triptanza– a travel agency based online founded in Cairo, serving 1,000,000+ Travellers annual using and searching for the best rates with highest quality to make it possible.
- Advertisement -
Triptanza gained interest by publishing exclusive Beirut New Year (Pets) Trip for 5 Days 4 Nights (Including professional trainer & Certified Pets Guide). According to the Catvertising concept, The Provoking Social Media announcement by Triptanza would be called Petvertising!
Of course the best time to publish this announcement should be 1st of April but TriptanZä social media team seems to know about their brand followers and understand their motivations for sharing information with their friends.
One element of digital media engagement that we may not realize: The post hit more than 7000 organic shares in less than 6hrs with 2,912 comments… Great results for free advertising by TriptanZä that costs just one new idea and nice design?
Think Before Sharing On Social Media//
Content marketers need to understand the motivational forces behind the art of Social Media sharing. In a social-media sharing study conducted by The New York Times, 68% of respondents said they share to give people a better sense of who they are and what they care about.
According to the New York Times study: 50% of people say sharing allows them to inform others of products they care about and potentially change opinions or encourage action, while 85% of people say reading other people’s responses helps them understand and process information and events.
Lots of studies have tried to figure out what exactly goes on in our brains when we’re participating in sharing content on social media. As always, psychology is interested in finding answers to questions of why we behave the way we do. When it comes to social-media sharing, five main explanations dominate the discussion.
Motivations For Sharing
According to Contently, winner agency of of the 2015 digiday signal award for best content marketing platform, sharing is part self-fulfillment and part relationship building. People share for five total reasons:
- To bring valuable and entertaining content to one another. A whopping 94% of respondents carefully consider how the information they share will be useful to the recipient.
- To define themselves to others. A total of 68% of respondents said they share to give people a better sense of who they are and what they care about.
- To grow and nourish our relationships. A total of 78% of respondents said they share information online because it enables them to stay connected to people they may not otherwise stay in touch with.
- For self-fulfillment. The majority of respondents (69%) they share information because it allows them to feel more involved in the world.
- To get the word out about causes they care about. A total of 84% said they share because it is a way to support causes or issues they care about.
Scientifically: if you share this Article, it’ll make you happier.