While Think Marketing was not accepting new guest authors till the end of 2014, Now if you have a genuine article with knowledge that you think is perfect to be published on Think Marketing, you are most welcome to contribute and share your thoughts with our audience across MENA. If we think your article works, we will get back to you with a publication date!
Think Marketing Magazine (TMM) is a professional B2B magazine that leans heavily towards more matured audiences such as CMOs, Marketing Heads and etc in the MENA region. Please ensure you are keeping the audience in mind while writing to avoid
- Basic English Errors
- Simplified Definitions of Marketing or Industry Fundamentals
- Simplified and Incomplete Data That They May Know
- Articles should avoid Irrelevant Info, outdated trends.
The magazine holds a minimum 450-word rule with no real maximum word count; however, we do encourage writers to keep to a possible maximum of 1500 words.
H2 and H3 titles are encouraged, but are mandatory for any article longer than 600 – 700 words.
Currently we do allow DoFollow linkage in the article published on Think Marketing Magazine. If you are looking to link in your article, please use the following points.
- Contributors may have max. 2 outbound DoFollow links per article
- Duplicated links or several links to the same website that is not TMM are not allowed
- Websites linked must have a Domain Authority of 40 or higher.
- Websites linked should grade Spam Score 0%
Contributor Bios and Photos
Contributors data sharing policy aims at keeping you active well recognized as contributor.
- Contributor bios and photos are provided by the author.
- Photos must have person centered due to current magazine photo bio layout for proper visibility.
- Contributor bios must be writer in the 3rd person format.
- Experiences mentioned should only be those in the relevant industries to TMM’s readership, and may include links to the author social media profiles.