#SupportEgypt is the campaign that aims to represent the best face of Egypt to the rest of the world. The image which you don’t see via the media. Our mission is to change people’s perception and understanding of Egypt and the Middle East peaceful nature.
Currently Egyptian Tourism industry facing a very challenging time after two revolutions, tourism related businesses were impacted immensely by the highly sensitive political and economic atmosphere. Egypt’s tourism sector has lost roughly $1.3 billion since a Russian plane crash in Sinai last year.
On January 2016, three foreign tourists have been injured after attackers stormed into a hotel in Hurghada which impacted the Egyptian Red Sea resort reputation.
Why this event?
As a moment of celebration #SupportEgypt organizes an event with the purpose of reinforcing the message of positivity.
- Red Sea is one of the areas that is most suffering for the loss of credibility on the safety of the country.
- Gathering to create a day of happiness and leisure is the best way to show how quiet, peaceful and far from the truth shown by media a day on the Red Sea can be.
- March 26th the date, at the opening of the new season for holidays with the wish that it will be a good omen for the future.
- The event is also meant to be a moment of celebration and occasion to feel united for resident.
- The community of Hurghada will benefit of a day of energy and good mood that can give a different perspective about the future.
The whole event had virtually a zero cost: everyone who is participating in the preparation and everyone who will be there to perform or to support the event are volunteering out of genuine well. They all care about the country by doing something good that can help the touristic economy
The event is brought by Hurghada Directory, The complete online directory in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What will happen at the event?
It will be truly a day to remember in Hurghada. The biggest musical event that Hurghada has ever seen.
Music Line up:
– Malak B2B Cheetos (Little Buddha Hurghada)
– Spin B2B Nasa (Papas Beach Club)
– Mahmoud Elkordy (Hard Rock Cafe)
– Roma B2B Mannas (Elements Club)
Live Bands / Singers:
– Shehab Kasseb
– Chaos Band
– Absolute band
– Mustafa Zaky
Music starts from 1 pm until 10 pm.
50% off on food and beverage from 1pm till 6pm in all restaurants and cafes at the marina
(Papas Bar and The Lodge 50% off from 1pm till 9pm)
– Hurghada Gives ONG will be present to collect clothes and toys for charity donations.
– Discounts & Giveaways.
– Dance and fire shows.
– Face painting for kids during the event.
Not from Hurghada? Would you like to attend the event?
Selected hotels (Hilton Plaza, Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, Kempinski Soma Bay and President hotel Marina) have provided very special rates for whomever would like to join the event and looking for a decent hotel with good rate. For more information: email@example.com
On March 23rd we will also start an online contest to spread virally the awareness about the event: The prizes have been kindly put at disposal from our supporters and it includes a 2 nights at Kempinski Soma Bay.
We want to show that Red Sea is a safe fun alive spot on the touristic map and get all the resident together to show that our city is alive and kicking despite anything that is happening.
Hurghada Directory, Hurghada Marina, Little Buddha, Hard Rock, Elements Club, Your Travel Club, ABC Taxi, Egypt Swiss, The Oberoi resort, Kempinski hotel, Hilton Plaza, Star Gym, Creative Concepts, Play Ray, Papas Beach Club, Dunes Restaurant, Desk Jockey, Hurghada Community, The Lodge, Desk Jockey and Marasem PR, Mr Happy (face painting) and Hurghada Gives ONG.
For more information about the event and #SupportEgypt:
Ahmed El Araby 010 69 448 707
Barbara Castioni 010 154 820 80
Eiad Habib 0100 82 99 516