In the past three years, over 800 marketing professionals have attended the Marketing Kingdom Cairo, one of Egypt’s most innovative marketing events. The third edition of the conference is scheduled for 15-16 October at Dusit Thani LakeView Hotel and as in the previous years, the organizers have made it sure that the event is full of great content and top notch speakers.
Taking into consideration that the first exclusive discount for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 expires on September 1st, we recently asked the organizers to share with us 10 benefits of attending, what for sure is, Egypt’s most anticipated marketing event in 2017
- #MKCAIRO3 is the only event in Egypt where Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google are presenting.
- International marketers from DMS, Anghami, Nissan, Rolls Royce Motor Cars, Socialyse, IBM, P&G will also share their views on the latest trends and challenges in today’s fast changing marketing world.
- Opening speech by Mustafa Ismail from DMS. There is no better way to kick off Egypt’s most prominent gathering of marketing professionals than with a session that will help you take your marketing to a completely new level.
- Forget boring speeches! #MKCAIRO3 is all about real life conversations with each other.
- #MKCAIRO3 celebrates women in marketing with an exclusive panel discussion on women in marketing with some of Egypt’s most prominent women marketers from Starcom MediaVest Group, Orange Egypt and Bank Audi
- Want to know how agencies can drive the digital revolution? #MKCAIRO3 also includes an interactive discussion with some of Egypt’s leading agencies and marketing professionals, including: Kijamii, Initiative Media, FP7/CAI, DigiSay and Mondelez International.
- With 5+ hours of interactive discussions, attending the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 will help you master the latest trends in content, leadership, AI, real-time marketing and data marketing.
- Want to be a great leader, as well as marketer? Ania Jakubowski, the highest rated speaker at the first edition of the event is back in 2017 with an exclusive session on marketing and leadership.
- The venue! The event will take place at Dusit Thani LakeView Hotel which is one of Cairo’s most prominent venues
- #MKCAIRO 3 is all about networking! With 250+ delegates from Egypt and the MENA region, the event is all about building a creative community that will provide you with support, value and opportunity to make things happen.
Tickets for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 are available on the event’s official website
Remember, the early bird discount is valid only until September 1st! Group discounts are also available.