If you’re planning on attending the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, there’s good news—Egypt is offering free visas to ticket holders! All you need to do is present your ticket at the Egyptian consulate or embassy when applying for your visa. So if you’re looking for a hassle-free way to see some of the most amazing historical sites in the world, this is it!
If you buy a ticket to any of the matches taking place in Qatar, take advantage of a special offer from the Egyptian government as you’ll be eligible for a free visa to Egypt that will allow you to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
Also, all hotels in Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh will offer a discounted rate on accommodation prices online for World Cup fans with the Hayya Card.
The Egyptian Cabinet also announced cooperation with airlines and the Ministry of Civil Aviation to provide flights from Qatar to Egypt during this period.
- Advertisement -
So whether you’re looking to catch some of the action or just explore one of the most ancient civilizations on earth, make sure to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity an opportunity to explore the rest of the Middle East.
Why Egypt is Offering Free Visas to FIFA World Cup Ticket Holders
Egypt has a long history of being a football powerhouse—it’s won the African Cup of Nations a record seven times and qualified for the World Cup four times.
While Egypt didn’t make it to 2022 FIFA World Cup, its impressive performance was enough to earn them a spot in the 2022 FIFA World Cup. In an effort to make sure that as many people as possible come to cheer on their team, Egypt is offering free visas to all ticket holders. So if you’re already planning on attending the World Cup, why not add a little extra excitement (and culture) to your trip by catching a visit to Cairo?
Attending 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar, What Else You Can See and Do in Egypt?
In addition to attending some of the most anticipated football matches of the year, there are plenty of other things to see and do in Egypt. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza: These iconic structures are some of the most famous in the world and date back over 4,500 years.
- Explore Cairo: Cairo is Egypt’s capital and largest city. It’s home to many different attractions, including mosques, museums, and markets.
- Take a Nile River Cruise: One of the best ways to see Egypt is from aboard a cruise ship traveling down the Nile River. You’ll get breathtaking views of both rural and urban areas as you float downstream.
- Visit Luxor: Luxor is home to many different ancient Egyptian temples and tombs, making it a must-see for history buffs.
- Check out Alexandria: Alexandria is Egypt’s second largest city and is located on the Mediterranean Sea. It’s known for its beautiful beaches and lively nightlife scene.
With so much to see and do, there’s no reason not to take advantage of this incredible offer from the Egyptian government. So buy your tickets today and start planning your dream trip to Egypt!
What You Need to Know About Getting Your Free Visa to Egypt
Getting your free visa is easy— simply present your FIFA World Cup ticket at the Egyptian consulate or embassy when applying for your visa. Keep in mind that you’ll need to apply for your visa well in advance of your trip.
If you’re not sure where your nearest Egyptian consulate or embassy is, no worries—you can find a list of them here. Once you have your visa in hand, you’re good to go! Just make sure to bring along your passport and any other required documents when traveling to Egypt.
It’s a great opportunity to see some of the most amazing historical sites in the world. Just remember to apply for your visa well in advance of your trip, and you’ll be all set!