The most influential Digital & Tech event bridging Europe, MENA, Africa & Asia
It will take place on 1-2 October in Istanbul, Turkey. The Global Webit Congress is one of the world’s most premium events with over 57% of the attendees being C-level executives.
We are seeking 6 winners to be nominated to attend Webit Congress 2014 to be held in Istanbul, Turkey during 1-2 October. We offer free 3 Passes to attend Leaders of the Future tech Summit and 3 Passes to attend Digital Marketing & Innovation Conference.
To enter a competition you must submit [not-less than 250 words] article about one of the following topics: Marketing Strategies, Advertising, Personal Branding, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Technology reviews or, Brand Management.
Please note that :
- – The competition is open starting 23 August.
- – The winners to be announced on 3rd of September.
- – No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- – The tickets do not including flights or, accommodation.
- – Copied articles from the internet or non-genuine articles will be disqualified.
- – The closing date is as specified to be till 31 August 2014 midnight.
- – Kindly request the type of pass in your area of interest.
- – You must receive a confirmation email for the submitted article.
Think Marketing have the right to publish the submitted articles [must be in English] under the author name of the participant and will be available on our website plus the author will be added to our voting section on our Facebook fan page.
Participate by sending your article and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitions are not open to Think Marketing employees [or members of their families] or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The 6 winners will be selected by the Think Marketing team as final validation to determine winners model will be calculated according to submitted articles viewership on our website in addition to authors votes on our Facebook fan page. However, Think Marketing reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.