A New report has attempted to predict the size of the Gamification market in the future. The report, produced by Markets & Markets, predicts that the Gamification sector will be worth $5.5 billion by 2018, from the $421 million it is today.
Think Marketing partner with Eventus International Ltd. a highly professional, independent and global event producing company that specialises in B2B events and conferences within the Marketing and Technology functions.
Eventus International Ltd. will be organising a regional event with a theme Harnessing the Power of Gamification in Your Marketing Strategy. The event will take place in Hong Kong, on December 9-11, 2013, at the Conrad Hong Kong hotel.
Harnessing the Power of Gamification is an event that will leave you thinking about the way you engage with customers and stakeholders. The conference will take place in Hong Kong on December 9-11, 2013 at the Conrad Hong Kong hotel. Leading thinkers and deployers from the world of Gamification will gather in Hong Kong to showcase the power of engaging design and demonstrate how you can apply these new techniques to transform your organisation’s marketing and branding strategies.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:·
Investigate the future of Gamification: Where Gamification is going to take us in 2014 and what can we expect to see?
· Learn steps to successfully getting management buy-in to support Gamification enterprise wide
· Understand how Gamification helps customer engagements
· Define what makes a good Gamification system engaging and effectively pre-plan your strategies to get the best results
· Walk away with 5 tips to help management get started with Gamification to drive business objectives
· Measure and improve your ROI in relation to Gamification for maximum return
· Learn how does Gamification drive sales teams to perform better competition
15% discount on the full price to Think Marketing Magazine members/subscribers to attend the event,
Feel Free to contact us to get your discount code