The Facebook Studio Awards have shed the “Studio,” but the mission of the 2015 Facebook Awards remains the same: highlighting exceptional creative work on Facebook.
The 2015 Awards open for entries on January 28, 2015, and close on April 1. Winners will be announced in early June. Check back in early January for criteria and details on how to submit.
- January 28th Submissions Open
- April 1st Entries Due
- May 12th – 13th Shortlist Judging
- June 2nd Final Judging (Creative Council)
- June 3rd Shortlist Announcement
- June 10th Winner Announcement
- June 24th Party in Cannes to celebrate winners
The demonstration of creativity is the core criterion of the Facebook Awards. In all categories judges will look for its expression through innovation, originality and executional excellence. They will weigh the core insight that drove the campaign, the value the content offered the consumer and how well it met the proposed business objectives. Additionally, they are interested in seeing how Facebook, as a creative canvas, played a role in the campaign. In short, they look for brilliant, inspired work that changes the way the industry approaches content publishing and sets the bar at new heights.
Facebook announced in a Facebook for Business post that submissions are now being accepted for the 2015 Facebook Awards, writing:
- Integrated Campaign: Recognizes excellence in telling a cohesive campaign story across multiple channels
- Craft: Recognizes excellence in film, photography, copywriting, user experience and/or sequencing
- Social Technology (new): Recognizes the best technology integration or application built with Facebook
- Media Strategy (new): Recognizes creative and effective use of media on Facebook using insights, data and targeting to inform strategy and drive business results
- Facebook for Good (new): Recognizes excellence in campaigns created for charitable/non-profit organizations
- New Frontiers (new): Recognizes excellence in campaigns for high-growth markets, including India, Southeast Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East