MENA’s one and only Digital Media Forum will be held for the third year in a row in Cairo on October 19th at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel with the participation of many international, regional and local experts, sharing their insights on the latest trends in digital media and how it has impacted their businesses worldwide.
DMF Cairo 2016 speakers lineup did not fail to impress us with media professionals from Facebook, Twitter, Neo@Oglivy, MBC Group, Mindshare, Mondelez International and a selected group of key industry players.
The DMF Series is the only “Get Go” catalyst of technology, business solutions, networking and the source of the hottest, latest and trendiest digital marketing knowledge.
Nagla Samaan Mazboudi, founder of DMF and CEO of SpotOn, assured us that Cairo will always remain on the map for DMF, having always been a capital for media and creativity in the Middle East. “Egypt is not only home to some of the greatest media case studies, but is also one of the top countries in terms of online audience presence on the different social media platforms,” she added.
With an eye on the rapid growth of digital media, DMF was established in Dubai in 2012 with the aim of connecting industry experts not only from within the Middle East, but also from around the world to share experiences, insights and expectations for the future. Since then, it has reinforced its position in the Arab world as the most important forum in the field of digital media. This year, SpotOn is partnering with The Worx emc, the Egyptian company specialized in event management consultancy.
DMF will not only be a chance to learn from some of the industry’s greatest experiences, but also the place to be to network and learn from some of the top industry players from the region who are already taking part in the forum such as:
- Jochen Bischoff, Client Solutions Manager, Facebook MENA
- Kinda Ibrahim, Director of Media Partnerships, MENA at Twitter
- Mazen Hayek, Official Spokesman, Group Director of PR, Commercial & CSR, MBC Group, Dubai
- Abe Shady A. Naga, Head of Digital, MBC Group
- Ahmed Emad, Regional Media Manager, Consumer Engagement and Agency Relations, Mondelez International
- Amy Kean, Regional Director, Strategy, Mindshare APAC Singapore
- Sara Metwally, Head of Starcom, Starcom Mediavest Group
- Mohamed A. Gouda, Deputy GM, Digital & Communication Professional, Media Line Co. – Al Nahar TV Network
Book your seat at DMF Cairo 2016 here