While every day is essentially to everyone in Social Media and Digital Marketing industry, Mashable started Social Media Day as an annual global event that recognizes the digital revolution happening right before our eyes.
Social Media Day is an annual global event on June 30. This year Mashable Social Media Day Egypt will take place on 12-13 June at The Greek Campus in parallel with activities will take place; Talks, Workshops, Case Studies, Panel Discussions, Job Fair & Exhibition.
- Mostafa Talaat, Brand Manager at Coca-Cola Egypt
- Mohamed Abol El Fotouh, Digital Manager at Nestle
- Laila Sedky, Founder of NOLA Cupcakes
- Tamer ElAraby, Managing Director at Nielsen North Africa & Levant
- Amr El Kalaawy, General Manager at FP7/Cairo
- Khaled Eleish, Radio Presenter & Celebrity
- Maged Atef, Reporter at Buzzfeed
Featured Case Studies:
- Cairo Runners
Sponsors & Perks:
- Uber: is a Transportation Partner, they will be offering 50% off their rides to and from the Campus over the two days, along with some giveaways including Phone, Tablet and other vouchers.
- EasyTaxi: is a Sponsor, they will be giving away Jumia Vouchers and Free Cinema Tickets including Rides to 5 Lucky winners
- Aramex: is a Courier Sponsor, and they will be offering Free Shop&Ship account for all the attendees which worth $45.
- FP7/CAI: will be a sponsor, and they will be implementing a Content Creation workshop, brining with them one of their clients to judge the performance of each attendee, and the best one will get a 3 months internship at FP7.
- Nestle, FP7, EGYWEB, Kijamii, Media&More, GetSircles will be offering their vacancies through the Employment Fair.
- Nola: will be giving away 1000 of her delicious cupcakes.
- Nestle: will be giving away some of their new Ice Cream products along the 2 days.
- Etisalat: will make an online-offline activation during the event.
Mashable launched Social Media Day in 2010 as a way to recognize and celebrate social media’s impact on global communication. Last year, meet-ups happened all over the world including those in Egypt, Spain, and San Diego. No matter where you live, you can celebrate Social Media Day!
We invite you to join fellow social media enthusiasts by attending a Social Media Day Meetup.
You can register through: www.smdayegypt.com