P World, the organizers of the Marketing Kingdom, Egypt’s most innovative marketing event, have just announced that the fourth edition of the event will take place from 17-18 October in Cairo.
Recommended Read ► 5 interesting Social Media lessons from Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2017
Confirmed speakers for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 4 include:
- Ian Manning, Head of Agencies, MENAP, Facebook
- Priya Patel, Brand Development Lead, Instagram
- Scott Thwaites, Partner Manager, EMEA, Twitter
- Karsten Jankowski, General Manager Marketing & PR, Infiniti Middle East
- Peter DeBenedictis, CMO, Microsoft
- Tom Webster, Global Social Media Strategy Manager – Retail, Lubricants & Motorsport, Shell
- Adam Clyne, CEO, Coolr (Partner of Workplace by Facebook)
- Andre van Niekerk, Head of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Nestlé Nespresso Middle East, Africa & Caribbean
- Tahaab Rais, Regional Head of Strategy Office & MENA Director – Truth Central, FP7/MCCANN EMEA
- Hind Abualia, Head of Digital Commercial, MBC Group
- Natasha Ighodaro, Digital Strategy Director, Newslab, J. Walter Thompson Worldwide
- Zayna Aston, EMEA Communications and Public Affairs, YouTube
Facts & Figures
Did you know?
- With annual editions in 14 different countries, the Marketing Kingdom is one of the world’s most innovative events on marketing and social media.
- 1000+ marketers from Egypt and the MENA region have attended the past three editions of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo.
- The Marketing Kingdom Cairo is the only event in Egypt focusing on the latest trends in the global marketing and social media world.
- The Marketing Kingdom Cairo is the only event in Egypt of its kind to include speakers from the world’s most influential social media brands.
“This year’s agenda will focus heavily on artificial intelligence, data, new technologies, as well as video content and measurement. Based on last year’s success we have also included a brand new interactive panel discussion on what today’s marketers want from their agencies”, said Kosta Petrov, Managing Director at P World, the organizer of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo.
Early bird tickets for the event are available on the event’s official website