The third edition of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo will take place from 15-16 October at the Dusit Thani Lake View Hotel in Cairo.
The agenda for the event was launched earlier today and we are exclusively sharing with you the latest updates surrounding Egypt’s biggest international gathering of marketing professionals.
- Brand new speakers: Facebook, Instagram and Google are back for the third edition of the Marketing Kingdom but the organizer this time also bring seasoned marketers from Socialyse, Coca-Cola, P&G, IBM and Anghami. Daniel Kerzner, Starwood’s Former VP of marketing is also presenting.
- Brand new presentations: The agenda for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 is filled with exciting presentations on the latest developments in today’s marketing world. Topics include: virtual reality, client/agency relationship, technology, personalized marketing and of course, tons of presentations on content!
- Two interactive panel discussions: Day One kicks off with a panel discussion with the Heads of the leading marketing agencies in Egypt on the role of agencies in driving the digital revolution. On Day two, the most influential women marketers in Egypt will discuss the role of women in marketing and future developments.
- Brand new venue: The Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 will take place at the Dusit Thani Lake View Hotel in New Cairo area.
- Finally, the Golden Crown Awards: For the first time ever the Marketing Kingdom Cairo will include an awards night, celebrating the amazing work of Egyptian corporations and agencies.
Registration for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 kicks off on May 7th. You can view the agenda for the event, as well as the full speakers list on the following link Marketing Kingdom Cairo