We are looking for a social media and content specialist to supercharge our social media marketing efforts for various A&B class segment clients of different industries. We are seeking someone who has 1-2 years of experience with social media, is a fantastic writer/editor, is enthusiastic, creative, goal oriented and has experience with digital content creation in a professional capacity.
- Building then executing social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for online media
- Creating editorial calendars and compelling content that results in high response from the receiving audiences
- Develops, schedules and implements social media campaigns, obtaining the necessary approvals before posting.
- Handles day-to-day activities on social sites within the guidelines of the client.
- Work to develop social media key performance indicators (KPIs), track social media metrics, and monitor relevant conversations.
- Identifies, evaluates and monitors social media channels, emerging trends, and stays abreast of social media best practices.
- Proficiency in using MS Office ( especially PowerPoint )
- Graphic design experience is highly preferred
- Proactive, visionary thinker
- A strong visual sense
- Solid, proven writing and reporting skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good research skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Must write fluent business English