[dropcap style=”2″ color=”#f50a0a” text=”F”]acebook has introduced a new app called Paper, that lets users view their Facebook feed in a fresh and attractive layout. Paper took some cues from Flipboard and designed the app in a very similar fashion, but instead of news it shows “Stories” posted by your friends and Liked pages. Users can also customize their reading experience by choosing from more than a dozen other sections about various themes and topics. Storytelling and sharing have been re-imagined in Paper to show stories at their best.
The key features of Paper//
• Everything responds to your touch so you can pick up or thumb through stories with simple, natural movements
• You can tilt your phone to explore high-resolution panoramic photos from corner to corner, and see faces and other important details up close
• Full screen auto-play videos come to life and bring you deep into the action
• Beautifully detailed covers make it easy to spot articles from trusted publishers and decide what to read or watch.
• Articles unfold in the app and appear full screen for a focused reading experience
• When you’re ready to tell your own story, you know exactly what your post or photo will look like because you see a live preview before you share it
Paper is the first product from Facebook Creative Labs, where we’re crafting new apps to support the diverse ways people want to connect and share. The app will be available for the iPhone in the US on February 3rd. For an early look, you can take a tour of Paper.
- Advertisement -