Creative Industry is a series of events, training, awards, and activities that capitalize on the huge potential of Egypt’s creative ecosystem and connects its stakeholders.
Creative Industry is Egypt’s hub for the creative ecosystem devoted to Egypt’s creatives and their work in advertising, marketing, design, film, photography, publishing, and music.
Ramadan is THE season when the creative industry is viewed by millions of Egyptians through TV Ads, drama series, media shows, and digital campaigns. Despite the excess of creative products in Ramadan, a few rise above the clutter and leave a mark on the audience that lasts beyond the season.
Besides our annual summit, we are launching the “Ramadan Edition”, an annual 1-day event aimed to highlight and reflect on the work of creatives during the Ramadan season.
Why attend the Ramadan Edition?
We all followed the media last Ramadan, but this isn’t enough to learn and reflect! Ramadan Edition brings together creatives both from the different key players of Ramadan ads, drama series, and digital campaigns to share their insights, discuss the ROI of their work, and teach the audience about how they managed to stand out from the clutter during the Ramadan season.
Who will you meet at our Ramadan Edition?
Our speakers and panelists line-up represents the stakeholders of the Ramadan season, featuring renowned creative directors, top creative executives, brand and marketing managers, drama producers, TV channel managers, digital experts, media-buying agencies,
Follow Creative Egypt Facebook page and website for speaker announcements.
Who is this for?
Ramadan Edition attendees are selected through an online application that measures their relevance to the event. This event is mainly for:
• Marketers, advertisers, and creative agencies
• Wannabe creatives and people with the passion to learn about the ads and drama series of Ramadan
• Entrepreneurs in the creative sector
• Graduating students and fresh graduates from Creative disciplines
• Creative career seekers
How to attend?
• Visit http://bit.ly/
• Create an Eventtus account or sign up with Facebook then click on “Get ticket” to apply
• Wait for an approval email with a confirmation code in case of approval
• Buy your ticket from Vodafone stores. Vodafone branches selling our tickets: www.eventtus.com/