Creative Industry Summit is MENA’s hub for the creative ecosystem devoted to creativity in the fields of advertising, marketing, art, design, branding, fashion, and film.
Again, Creative Industry aspires to be the center of creativity MENA, recognized for its dedication to innovation, exploration of ideas, and its sustained commitment to creatively engaging the community.
Three years ago, Creative Industry Summit was the first to introduce an annual event dedicated to the Ramadan season, bringing together MENA’s top creatives, agencies, brand and marketing managers, digital experts, producers, and directors to our annual Ramadan Edition event to reflect and share insights on the advertising, digital, and drama works of Ramadan.
This year marks the 3rd Ramadan Edition taking place on Tuesday, September 19th at the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza.
Ramadan Edition 2017 speakers include:
- Naureen Mohammed, Head of Brand Advertising MENA and Pakistan, Facebook
- Sahar El Zoghby, Managing Director, FP7/CAI
- Shady A. Naga, Head of Digital, MBC Group
- Lamia Naguib, Media Manager Mashreq & Maghreb, Unilever
- Hany Shoukry, Chairman & CEO, JWT Cairo
- Rania Hafez, Managing Director, OMD Egypt
- Mohamed Hammady, Creative Partner, glu
- Reham El Sawy, Managing Director, Mindshare Cairo
- Ihab Gohar, President, Mediair Media
- Adham Roushdy, Partner, Advantage Advertising
- Amina Khalil, Egyptian Actress
- Kamla Abu Zekri, Director
- Kareem El Adl, Director
The event features three Panel Discussions:
1- Market and Media Scene Challenges Panel
Featuring: JWT Cairo, OMD Egypt, Mindshare Cairo, Advantage Advertising, Results Media Services, PAM Media Services, and Mediair Media
2- The Art of Music Composition Panel
Featuring: Khaled Hammad, Tamer Karawan, Ahmed Tarek Yehia, and Hesham Nazih
3- Ramadan Preparations: What Goes into Making a Hit Series?
Featuring: Kamla Abu Zekri, Tamer Mohsen, Kareem El Adl, Hussein El Mennabawi, Hesham Fathy, and Ahmed Khaled
Check out the full event agenda
Why attend Ramadan Edition 2017?
Ramadan Edition is the only event in the region where you can reflect and learn from the insights of Ramadan’s advertising, digital, and drama works. This is where you network with the teams/clients/agencies behind the ads and series you closely followed throughout the season.
How to attend?
You only have 3 days left to visit www.creativeindmena.com/events/attend and apply for the late bird registration.
The event takes place next Tuesday, September 19th from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel, Garden City Cairo.