Creative Industry is the first and only hub for the creative ecosystem devoted to Egypt’s creatives and their work in the fields of design, advertising, marketing, branding, fashion, and film.
Our launch event in June 2014 featured top marketing and branding executives from companies that include Vodafone, Google, Dubizzle, Nile FM, Nestle, Pepsico, Financial Times, and MBC Group in addition to reputable agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Hit Creative Communication, Digital Republic, TRACCS, and Media-Sci.
This year Creative Industry comes in an elegant atmosphere at Zamalek Palace with talks, hands-on workshops, and panel discussions given by industry experts in addition to networking sessions with a variety of corporates and creative agencies to provide you with the leads to get started.
Creative Industry 2015 has 3 tracks running for both event days:
• Talks and hands-on workshops
• Panel Discussions
• Creative Pavilion
Event Talks and Workshops:
Creative Industry invites industry-related speakers from different corporates, agencies, and academia in addition to successful freelancers to share their experience and insights with the audience.
The speakers portfolio for this event includes successful entrepreneurs with strong background in advertising and/or marketing, creative directors and associates, brand and marketing managers, branding experts, and creative agencies.
Creative Industry is offering creatives and startups in the industry an ideal place to showcase their work and network with industry leaders. Benefits include:
• Food and beverages
• Access to Wi-Fi
• Exhibition area for event sponsors, startups, and agencies
• Comfortable seating areas to accommodate casual meetings
Who is this for?
Creative Industry 2015 participants are selected through an online application form that measures their relevance to the event and whether they are of added value. Creative Industry is mainly for:
• Marketers, Advertisers, Designers, and Publicists
• Creative Agencies
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Graduating students and fresh graduates from Creative disciplines
• Career seekers
How to attend?
• Visit https://bit.ly/creativegypt
• Create an eventtus account or sign up with Facebook then click on “Get ticket” to apply
• Wait for an approval/rejection email with a confirmation code in case of approval
• Buy your ticket from Vodafone stores